natcap is on a mission to accelerate the nature-positive transition by integrating nature intelligence into business decision-making.
As regulatory and societal expectations extend beyond net zero, nature is increasingly recognised as the next frontier of sustainability. However, corporates often lack the expertise and resources to understand the best course of action. natcap aims to support these corporates by providing the data and insights they need to report and act on nature.
In a short period, we have grown to serve major organisations in the UK, Europe, and Australia. As a result, we are looking for an exceptional Delivery Manager to join our team. If you are excellent at what you do, a strong team player, and enthused by the potential for impact at an ambitious and growing start-up, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will work closely with our science and engineering teams to manage and deliver customer projects. This will involve understanding customer needs, onboarding customers, developing project timelines, structuring data collection and provision, and advising corporates on the ‘so what’ of the nature intelligence we provide.
An important part of your role will be identifying patterns and commonalities across customers, ensuring natcap develops tools that both support delivery and answer to customer needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Proposal development and onboarding of new customers
- Development of clear timelines for delivery of our outputs to customers
- Coordination of cross-functional teams to answer to your timelines
- Lead customer facing project management calls, and provide recommendations to customers based on outputs
- Author and quality check outputs as required for the role - this will include recommendation documents, ensuring all data-related outputs (e.g., in csv format) are understandable to the customer, and methodologies are well articulated and transparent
- Contribute to an inclusive, supportive and productive team environment
- Demonstrate an action oriented mindset focused on presenting solutions not problems
- Strong academic track record in a relevant field
- 4 + years of experience in consulting role without masters degree, or 3 + years experience with masters degree in relevant field
- Track record of successfully leading customer projects and delivering high quality outputs on time
- Track record of excellent customer communication, both leading customer facing calls and providing strategic recommendations
- Motivated by learning new concepts and a proven ability to do so quickly
- Motivated by working with customers to have a positive impact on nature
- Comfort with change and ability to thrive in early stage startup environment
- Kind person who creates a supportive and inclusive environment
Nice to have
- Deep knowledge of nature-related concepts and associated regulatory and voluntary guidance for corporates such as TNFD, SBTN, and CSRD
- Track record in delivery of nature-related outputs to customers
What you get
- Opportunity to build a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation + equity package
- Chance to quickly grow personally and professionally
- Chance to contribute to the world’s leading solution to the nature crisis
- Generous leave allowance of 38 days per year (incl. bank holidays)
- Monthly away days at an offsite location to think about the big picture
- £500 learning and development budget